CABLES, SPLITTING HEADS AND GRIPS
Waterline Replacement Kit - Simple and cost effective water line replacement system
Service Line Replacement Tools
- Designed to replace water and gas service lines at a fraction of the cost of conventional methods.
- New! Single cutting edge works effectively to split copper and lines by reducing resistance, allowing more force to be applied to the cutting edge.
- Many different sizes and designs of two and three blade heads.
- Minimizes property damage and street disturbance.
- Can be used with a backhoe, winch or truck.
- Pulls out lead and galvanized lines.
- New streamline connectors for replacement copper and PE lines.
Hydraulic Service Line Replacement
The PD-2 is a hydraulic service line replacement tool made in the USA. This one man operated steerable thrust boring machine is designed to install pipes from a basement out to the curb stop, or under driveways and narrow roads. The PD-2 works great for those service lines you need to install under front porches, walk ways, flower beds or circular driveways. The use of this machine will greatly increase your job production and decrease the cost of property restoration.
Weight: 22 lbs.
Height: 22 1/2"
Heaviest Lift: 60 lbs.
Rod Height: 2 1/2"
Thrust: 10,000 lbs.
Roller Rod Guides
Hydraulic Power Unit
Power: 5.5 HP Honda
Weight: 82 lbs.
Hydraulic Pressure: 2050 psi
Built-In Relief Valve
Pressure Gauge Low Oil Shut Down Pressure By-Pass Flow Rate: 3 GPM